For more information on the value of Ascend membership and why you should join Ascend, please click here.
As an Ascend or AscendNAAMBA member, you have access to outstanding leadership and professional development programs, unique Pan-Asian executive networks, and opportunities to develop your leadership skills and influence in the community. Membership also provides you with exclusive access to our members-only benefits and discounts and access to Ascend and AscendNAAMBA events both at the national and local chapter level.
A. MEMBER ACCOUNTS
The 4 types of memberships available are:
1) Professional - This membership includes managers or professionals working full-time or part-time jobs. It also includes working
professionals currently in transition between jobs or careers.
- Professional One Year - $125
- Professional Three Years - $300 (save $75)
- Professional Lifetime - $1,200
3) Full-time Undergraduate Student - $25 per year* (".edu" email required and subject to approval)
2) Full-time MBA/Graduate Student - $25 per year* (".edu" email required and subject to approval)
4) Executive - $250 per year or $1,000 lifetime (The Corporate Executive Initiative membership is reserved for senior executives and is by invitation only.)
Membership is open to individuals of all ethnicities and business backgrounds. Membership fees are non-refundable.
*The approval process for student memberships can take up to several business days. Student membership is open to currently enrolled, full-time (degree-pursuing) students. Your email addresses must end in ".edu" in order to qualify for student membership and the discounted membership fee. Students at universities without an official Ascend chapter, please choose "National At-Large" for your chapter.
Unfortunately, the following do not qualify for student membership: those employed full-time, enrolled in a part-time MBA program, or graduated professionals taking classes but who are currently out of the workforce. Exceptions can be made for full-time, degree pursuing students who work full time in a non-professional job. Ascend reserves the right to determine who qualifies for a student membership.
B. NON-MEMBER ACCOUNTS
You will NOT be able to access our members-only website content, and will NOT be entitled to most member benefits and discounts with a non-member account. However, you can still receive our communications and be notified of events and opportunities.
Choose the type of membership you would like to sign up with: