Log-in Account Types
To register for an event, it is not necessary to create an Ascend member account*. You can either:
1. Save time registering for events by joining Ascend (either as a member or non-member)
2. Register each time separately
*However, to take advantage of discounted member or student prices (if available), you must log in to your member account.
1. MEMBER ACCOUNTS
Ascend welcomes members from all ages, races and nationalities! Membership offers you exclusive discounts to Ascend local chapter and national events across the United States.
The various types of memberships available are:
- Professional: This membership includes managers or professionals working full or part-time jobs. It also includes working professionals currently in transition between jobs or careers. ($125 per year)
- Full-time MBA/Graduate Student:*".edu" email required and subject to approval ($25 per year)*
- Full-time Undergraduate Student:*".edu" email required and subject to approval ($25 per year)*
*The approval process for student memberships can take up to 1 business day.
*Currently enrolled, full-time (degree-pursuing) students can qualify for a discounted membership fee.Your email addresses must end in ".edu" in order to qualify for this status. Students at universities without an official Ascend chapter, please choose "National At-Large" for your chapter.
*The following do not qualify for student membership: those employed full-time, in a part-time MBA program, or were recently laid off and are taking classes, etc...Exceptions can be made for full-time, degree pursuing students who work full time in a non-professional job and Ascend reserves the right to determine who qualifies for a student membership.
- CEI: This membership is reserved for senior executives and is by invitation only ($250 per year or $1,000 lifetime).
*Membership fees are non-refundable.
You will not be able to access member-only pages, and will not be entitled to most* member discounts with a non-member account.
- Non-Member Professional: Working and non-working professionals who do not want to become members (free)
- Non-Member Student: Full-time students who do not want to become members (free). *Non-student members can avail of discounted non-member student prices for some events.